Review: Namoo Grey Korean Cafe

Saturday, June 06, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Interior design of the cafe.
Namoo Grey Korean Cafe have nice decoration, unfortunately I did not capture the deco.

 Feel wanna cry right now, LOL.


Comfortable and relaxing 


[SALTED ICE CREAM CARAMEL POPCORN BINGSOO]
Rate: 3.0/5.0
The shaved ice taste quite bland, unless you mixed the ice cream, caramel and popcorn together. 

And yes, it is bingsoo, where you should mix them up, but to my preferences, they should add something to the ice. They taste ice-ly. LOL

The bingsoo taste heavenly after you mix them up. 

And one more thing, the popcorn become soft when you mix it with ice cream and ice. And I expect something crunchy from this ice cream. 

So gotta go right now, cause I wanna find the crunchiness of my life. Metaphor

Ciao

0 comments: