Review : Dal.komm Coffee

Saturday, June 06, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Saaaaaaaaaaay hello to my new blog. Its look like i'm gonna start a new fresh blog posts, i hope so !

So, I'm gonna wrote  review on Dal.komm Coffee that located at IOI City Mall Putrajaya.












[STRAWBERRY HONEY TOAST]
Rate: 4.5/5.0
One of my favourites. The taste of strawberry and vanilla ice cream that are topped over crunchy edge toast will make you smile. 


[NUTELLA BANANA HONEY TOAST]
Rate: 4.0/5.0
It taste quite good, especially with banana and chocolate ice cream.  


[CARAMEL HONEY BREAD]
Rate: 2.5/5.0
It just a toast, honey and whipped cream.




[BLUEBERRY DELUXE BINGSU]
Rate: 4.5/5.0
Ice cream and blueberry tart on top of the shaved iced. The textures of the shaved ice is very fine and smooth as it will melt down the moment you ate it. And it is so super duper yummy.


Rate: 2.0/5.0
I did not remember the menu name of this cake. But this cake taste quite soapy, and like seriously I did not know whether my taste buds has gone wrong, or this cake that taste like that.


[Interior Design: 4.0/5.0]

[Customer Services: 4.0/5.0]





0 comments: